Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Guess I Got Tagged??

4 jobs I have had:
1.Child Support Worker
2.Child Care Provider
3.Treeplanter
4.Replenishment Staff

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1.Ten Things I Hate About You
2.Down To You
3.50 First Dates
4.Saved

4 books I could read over and over:
1.The Bible (yes I did steal April's answer)
2.The Pact by Jodi Picoult (I think that's her name)
3.Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
4.Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniels

(4) places I have lived:
1.Guelph
2.Kitchener

4 places I have been on vacation:
1.PEI
2.Florida
3.The Dominican Republic (sort of)
4.New York City (sort of)

4 websites I visit daily:
1.Hotmail
2.UW-ACE
3.TD Canada Trust (almost daily)
4.Real Arcade

4 favourite non-alcoholic drinks
1.Tea
2.Iced Tea
3.Water
4.Cafe Mocha

4 favourite musicians
1.Relient K
2.The Used
3.Dashboard Confessional
4.The Postal Service

last 4 books I read
1.Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
2.Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
3.The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
4.Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
(can you tell I'm in Children's Lit?)

last 4 movies I have seen
1.Quiz Show
2.Brokeback Mountain
3.50 First Dates
4.Man on Fire

what is on my desk right now
Well, I'm not at my desk but bird seed, papers, books, pens, pins . . . I don't know I don't sit there much, especially since my wireless connection isn't working at the moment.

bloggers I am tagging
You all have done this already so there's no one left.

|

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Holy man, Amy. Great book list. Don't the last ten chapters of Huck Finn suck, though? Hemingway once said that everything before Huck tears up the note is the perfect novel, and everything after that is a betrayal. And, ya know, he's kind of right.

Also, isn't Alice in Wonderland just scary? Scared the crap out of when I read it. I was 18.

Also also, Quiz Show and Brokeback Mountain? That's my girl.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger NellieMcCracker said...

Have you quit Zellers yet?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:20:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss my roomie.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Crystal!! I didn't know you've been checking out my blog! Cool stuff!
April - Hmm...not having a good memory as to Huck Finn...tearing up the note? But I'm sure you're right. Alice In Wonderland and the Looking Glass were scary. With the hookah smoking caterpillar and talking flowers and generally scary characters. LOL yeah Quiz Show was for a sociology project, we had to explore sociological concepts. I thought I rocked it but I only got a 78%. Heath Ledger is all I have to say about Broke Back. Although I maintain that he was better looking and more attractive in 10 Things I Hate About You. P.S. Can anyone help my find a poster that I can't locate of 10 things?
Nelle - yeah I think the 12th was my last day at Zellers although that was so long ago I can't remember

Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com