Monday, June 05, 2006

Stupid Freaking Customer Service Reps . . .

Hello Everyone

I was going to blog about my first week in Orleans but now I'm too mad. So instead I will blog about why I'm so mad. A few months ago I was into playing computer games so I got a subscription with RealArcade so I could download games. Since I'm not around for the sumer and have all the games I want, I decided to cancel it. Of course you can't just e-mail or cancel it yourself, you have to call a 1-800 number. So I call, and the first lady couldn't even find my information even though it has been located before. She tells me to call my bank and get a merchant number. So I do that, and the TD Visa chick can't give me a merchant number, and tells me to tell them to call Visa to verify the charges. So I call RealArcade back, and this time he finds my info, no problem, even though I give him the same information as I gave the first rep. And HE proceeds to patronizingly tell me that there is no sense in cancelling now because I have been credited two months, and I can just respond to the e-mail they send me to cancel. Even though I tell him that there is no sense in me having it because I'm away and can't use it, he will hear none of that. So three bloddy phone calls were made for no purpose, and I'm mad for no good reason. I hate customer service.

|

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Dude, that blows. But it reminds me, did you bring Dance Dance Revolution?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:09:00 a.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

lol how does that remind you of that? oh, games i guess. and yeah, i sure did.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com