Friday, October 27, 2006

The Love of My Life

Hey All

No, I have not met the man of my dreams. I'm talking about RENT. If you know me, you know I love it. A lot. I believe I have posted about it before, but not matter. I have seen it 5 times and am going again in November (y'all should come rush with my cousin Nathan (I love you, man!) and I. Best seats in the house for $20. It will be great.). It's so beautiful, so witty, so truthful, so well-written, so honest . . . it's pretty damn near perfect. If I knew a guy like Roger, I would totally date him. Who doesn't want a bad-ass rocker boyfriend? I sure do. Anyway, the reason I was thinking about RENT today was because I was looking at my friend Jenelle's blog, and she had her "What RENT Character Are You?" results posted, so I decided to take the quiz myself. Much to my delight, there are numerous such quizes. So I took 5 . One says I am most like Mark(this one only had like 4 questions, so I question its accuracy - but you can find it at http://quizilla.com/users/metaline/quizzes/Which%20RENT%20Character%20Are%20YOU%3F/), and one told me I was most like Roger (which I was super excited about), then Joanne, then Maureen (which is also awesome) (this quiz is at http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=RENTCHICK). Still another says I am Joanne (http://www.geocities.com/exactlywhoiam/renttest/renttest.html), and a fourth says I'm Collins (http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=14665). The fifth and final one I took told me there was a tie between Angle and Mimi, which is groovy (http://www.thealmightyguru.com/reviews/rent/rent-quiz.html). What is going on here? Anyway, the quizes were a good time, so you should go take them. Today for you, tomorrow for me!

|

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

lol I meant Angel, not Angle.

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger April said...

My results, in order:
1. Collins
2. Joanne
3. Mark
4. Roger
5. tie - Joanne and Roger

Do they indicate that everyone in Rent is really multiple manifestations of one person? That each person is capable of being any character? Hmmm.

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:57:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, you are such a nerd, I just love you.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger NellieMcCracker said...

I got:
1)Maureen
2)Mark--followed by Roger
3)Angel
4)Collins--followed by Mark
5)Joanne

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com